03 September 2007

Who Am I?




I had just come to realized the days that had went through my life. All those hardships and circumstances I encountered that molded me to be who I am right now, amazingly I have moved on for it. Through God's grace and favor, truly nothing is impossible in Him.

A lot did ask me how did I made all of this things possible. Simply said, because God is so great that He can give you everything that you want and that it is written in the scriptures that
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come"!


For today...


"I will meditate on the glorious
splendor of Your majesty, And on Your
wondrous works. 6 Men shall speak of
the might of Your awesome acts, And I
will declare Your greatness."
Psalms 145:5-6

No comments: