03 September 2007

This I wrote...

I am lost,
But now found myself embracing
Your unfailing love.
As my soul cries out,
I had been captivated by You.

No one else can bring me,
True love and happiness,
For by your grace and mercy
I had fallen deeply in love with You.

You never fail when I call Your name.
You have set me free from being nothing
And became a citizen of your Kingdom
So I offer You my everything,
My life lay down on You
And so no one can break me
and turn into pieces.

My heart's desire is to bless Your name
Your Kingdom will reign in me
Manifesting your righteousness in my
being and Your glorious light shall be
an expression of my totality.

I will declare Your holiness.
My Lord, my God, my everything,
I will bow down before Your mighty name
And your words shall be my voice in
truthfulness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IF YOU NEED WISDOM......

Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.

Listen to counsel and accept discipline, That you may be wise the rest of your days.

Whoever walks with wise will become wise; whoever walks with fools will suffer harm.

Sug, keep up the good work being a single parent..I know you can handle everything, you're such a good person and remember nobody can turn down the good one..

We're just always here for you no matter what happen..YOu're blessed enough and we must be thankful for that. God is really good.

Take care of yourself always and the two little kids..

We miss you all already especially the two live wires hahahaha. they need a strong man to watch out for them and thanks God jojo is there.

keep in touch..

as always,

mamu/laluv