05 June 2007

Sunny side up for dinner


Exhuasted, wasted whatever it is!!! I got home yesterday hmmmmm 8pm??? ^_^ got a lot of stuff done at the office. I had 2hrs sleep only but it's nothing. Paid off with happiness already.

It is past 6pm. Traveling the road of Makatai Ave., wheeewww traffic jam again. Getting into the train, the line for the ticket booth makes me lurky as I am so disturb of the time. I hated it now to see my watch if what time is it already while thinking how many hours could it be that I could have for a sleep.

I got home, got little bit pissed off finding it out nothing is in the kitchen for dinner. My gosh!!! My kids didn't have their dinner yet and they are roaming around the garage playing hide and sick. When I open the fridge, waaaallaaahhhh!!! At least I am cooled down with my temper. Yehey I had one egg for dinner... hehehe

While having my dinner, sunny side up!!! breakfast at night. Well that's life working on a graveyard shift... hehehe Jet sits beside me, staring at me, and told me that "Ma, you look so beautiful!" hahaha I feel like I'm gonna fall on my chair. But deep inside I wanna believe 'coz kids don'y lie, right? I asked him back, why u say so Jet, "It is because Ma I love you! " wooaaaaa I am so touched. Those words swept away all the burdens I am carrying that night.

Seeing my kids grown up, I appreciate more their presence. Truly they are angels in my life. They are my life, they made me complete.

No comments: