06 June 2007

POSO (Indonesia)



(This video contains scene not suitable for young viewers.)


I
actually seen this video from one of my friend's comment list in friendster. It came up to an idea or lets say a point of view from me came out for the reason that I had one friend this morning, and was asking why does he need to exist in this world. I said, you should know the purpose of your existence. You need know your priorities in life and how and what are your focuses for it. It makes him confuse but thankful indeed that finally someone has brought him out of his confusion and those words I gave him enlightened him.

So what does all this things is all about why I have to show you the video I posted for this blog? Actually, we all know that in life there is so much struggles and challenges. You need to take a risk if you wanted to achieve something and made an accomplishment. It is so complicated. But when I first saw this video, I said to myself where in this world could this incident happened that their world is so cruel. So many innocent people lost their lives because of such cruelness. Gosh! I said so, why is it that I complain so much in life that why I have this burdens, this circumstance, this struggles??? Which is if you saw the video, that kind of living is the worst! Lucky me! No it isn't. Luck is different from blessings. So blessed I am that I am not into their kind of living.

If you think of, financial matters sums up all your problems and concerns in life. I can learn from this situation that it isn't. It is what kind of lifestyle you are living for, in considering the environment and surroundings you moved in. So I understand now that the very purpose of your existence is life, is to live in reality not to show any weakness of death of something that you have. We can't even complain and blame God if someone dies and we said that God has taken him/her already. No it isn't 'coz God creates life. He brings life from death. So life is not a matter of death. We live because there is a purpose for us live for which is we have missions and visions to accomplish.

For me, I take circumstances in life as a challenge that it seems to be life has no meaning at all if you don't have any struggles. Through consequences in life, it helps us become more lenient, responsible, tough and positive. As I always live to a principle and God's word indeed that no matter what, we always have to be cheerful and prayerful. Through it, it has become your weapons to stand firm in life at all times of great storm and even famine of having nothing at all.

Take it easy, meditate on the message of what does this video shows. Shalom! BLess God readers.

No comments: