02 June 2007

Just a word...

waaaaaaaaaalaaahhhh!!! new with blogs??? hhhmmmmm Just an add up to my cuz hunee, I found it out making blogs as an interesting past time for me. Rather than doing the usual things in the net, chatting nonsense issues for some reasons, endless browsing of anything that would just satisfy oneself. For some, reading blogs might be boring or disinteresting. But for me, every time I visited or view someone's profile in friendster, an eye catching profile is those with blogs posted. I can sense someone's character by reading their blogs and it is so much fun for me reading their blogs. I gave comments but for them, it's nothing. Well, funny isn't it? Because what for that they had their blogs posted but then they don't mind the comments they have of their blogs.

For me, please have your comments for my blogs. It's a pleasure and would appreciate it if I have your comments specially if you found some clerical, grammar error, let me know at once. It will be fun and exciting exchanging ideas, opinions and interests through this medium. Hope to hear you from you soon guyz!!! We will learn a lot from this. Shalom!

No comments: