02 June 2007

What is Happyness really is?



I had seen this movie sometime last April. I have once took a glance of this movie from a billboard somewhere in Edsa. But it didn't gave me an interest. 'Till one day, I got home so late from work. Actually just went home to get some stuff and get dressed, and at that moment my brother was watching some DVD movies and yeah, this movie was played next. I just don't know something is dragging me to lay down on the floor (since we don't have a couch ^_^) and have myself relax and said, I guess I still have enough time to watch this movie before my next shift starts. Much to my surprise this movie brought me in so much learning and inspiration in life. It had reminded me of all the hardships I had went through all my life. I said to myself, what does this person had that he was so persistent in everything that is going on in his life.
Justify Full
Will Smith as Chris Garner to be the main character of the story went into bankruptcy, so broke, lost his job, he was left by his wife with his son to live with him and I guess he has all this things so hard to deal with. But at the end of the story it is like a fairy tale that he become a victor of all circumstances. There were scenes from this movie clips that had touched my heart so much that I almost cried. Like he and his son has to sleep inside the bathroom of a train station because they lost their home, had a night over a place where homeless American people stay overnight, that for them to be able to had a chance of luck, they had to be early in falling in line to get into that place. I give a sigh, how hard life is for them.

I had this part of the movie that anyone could let them aspire big dreams possible to reach. The script goes " Don't let ever somebody else tell you, you can't do something, not even me. alright! You got a dream, you gonna protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell, you can't do it. You want something, go get it."

The thing that motivates me from this movie is that Chris, being so persistent in everything just to get what he wants, optimistic, dreamer, and positive all the time. After I read a book You Can Be Rich and You Can Succeed by David King, the book and the movie made a connection. That success isn't all about financial matter but being happy of having satisfaction of everything in life. Nice car, house, career, good relationship to anyone else, financial freedom, it sums up happiness and that is what Pursuit of Happiness is - to sacrifice something good for something even better (You Can Be Rich by David King).

See for yourself guyz, it is not a waste of time. It will somehow change your concept in dealing circumstances in life and win the game of luck. Happy viewing, pray and desire for wisdom that you may get something from this movie that in you real living will apply learnings to become successful.

"Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live. 1 Thesalonians 5:16-18"

No comments: