19 June 2007

Happy Birthday to My Mom

It is my mom's birthday. Praise God for another gift of life. Well, it's hard to imagine that things has to change. Last year I was there at my mom's birthday. It maybe lonely to think that we're not there now to celebrate a year of prosperity for my mom. But it is enough for me to know that it is a joyous celebration for her to enjoy most. I am happy for that and so thankful. I am looking forward for more meaningful life for my mom. Though there were so many times that me and my mom argue a lot. For me it is my means of being attached to her. But then she doesn't know that she is a great mom to me and a grandma to my angels. I even miss her so much. So much words to say, but in God's time and for the purpose to glorify Him, things will work out right for us all specially for my mom. I thank God and praise Him for all the good things He has given to my mom.

For my mom, a healthy, prosperous and bountiful living is my wish for her on her most special day. Happy birthday mads!!! ^_^ God bless and bless God. You're a great mom to top it all...

No comments: