20 June 2007

Another day

Another day! I had so much fun yesterday when I got home. I dropped by at the market and bought some for dinner. Yahoooooo I had some shrimps for Sinigang. So usual routine, prepare for dinner, study moments with my kids but I was laughing out loud with Jet. He has nothing for homework so he said "Mama I am much good than my teacher. She didn't gave us any homework so I will be the one to make my own homework." hahaha funny Jet! I asked him what do you have in school today? He said nothing they just sang a song which is my cousin says so also when he picked up Jet from school. With three other classmates they were singing happily.

After we had dinner, it's bed time for them and so a nap time for me before going to work. We prayed together and brings so much joy in my heart hearing their prayers. After we prayed, Rj asked me. "Mama, if I pray to Jesus and ask something will He give it really if I'll be a good boy?" I said yes as my eyes were dropping already ready to go to sleep. I heard him pray, he was asking for a game boy. It made me smile. He was asking that long ago and his birthday is near already. I explained to Rj. I said to him that not everything you want Jesus will give you. Only those that are really important. Do you think that Jesus would give you a game boy since you're still a little boy and you should be studying more rather than playing a game boy? He said he would just play on weekends. Well, I just smiled again.

My kids are growing and happy to see them learning so much. Much more challenges for me in bringing them up. But to God be the glory they will always be my angels. Praise God!

1 comment:

Hunee said...

gurl! wassup! make at least one post a day gurl...come on...at least let us know through blogging how are you guys in manila...