02 June 2007

Through the years

Wheeeewwww... As I am looking infront of the mirror, I couldn't help imagine myself but staring deeply on my reflection, saying to myself... huh??? It seems I am looking more prettier everyday... hehehe hmmmmmmm Isn't it Sugar??? (I asked myself with a grin in the face..)

Life has brought me into reality of acceptance. That each passing days is filled with a lot of mysteries I am dealing with along the way of the journey of so called LIFE...

There I saw a different me, a new born, completely diverted person!
My past years had taught me of being more independently strong willed person. I learned a lot from certain issues in dealing with circumstances. I was broken down into pieces and Praise God that I am now been back to become whole again.

I sometimes think that it was so unfair having all the hardships in life and to carry burdens by myself alone. But God is so great. I knew it that in Him nothing is impossible. He has given us direction that we only need to do is walk through it and live by faith. Truly He is awesome that if all the things we do is to glorify Him and bless His name, He will bless you of great abundance in life. It may not be for financial matters, but of the people that surrounds you, giving you sense of empathy and concerns. That is how then I learn to value other's time and effort and has help me become more sensitive of other's need.

Some might misinterpreted my intentions in life. But fool are those who doesn't know the real inside of me. It may brought pain and hurts. But now as I continue to move on in life, it has no longer space in me for as the strength that God has given me, it has enlightened my world through His glory that shines upon me. Knowing that my purpose in life is for His Kingdom establishment.

To God be the glory... Bless God

No comments: