11 June 2007

A grudge is a heavy to thing to carry

Ephesians 4:26-27 (NIV)
26"In your anger do not sin"Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold.


Ephesians 4:26-27 (The Message)
26-27Go ahead and be angry. You do well to be angry—but don't use your anger as fuel for revenge.And don't stay angry. Don't go to bed angry. Don't give the Devil that kind of foothold in your life.



For someone, forgiving is the most hardest thing to do. I certainly agree to that. When someone is wrong over us, we can't easily forgive. Many days will past, several months or maybe it would take years before you learn to forgive. One thing I have learned, if you can't forgive, then it will become a grudge turned to be a burden. You can't have peace if you hated someone.


You may say I am out of my mind saying all this things about hatred and forgiveness coz even I myself was living in anger before. But I found it out that you have to die for yourself to change your priority in life. And this is now a new beginning for me. Learning to forgive easily as what is written in the scripture that anger is a foothold you can give the devil. So it is now your choice if you want the devil to have an easy access on you.

No comments: